About Me

My photo
South-central, WI, United States
A Blog about me, a smiley happy person!? I am a unique woman, I love smileys, and my favorite color is YELLOW! I have a small dog named Mr Withers - (he has no hair!) and a cat named Precious. I am married to a wonderful husband. I have 4 kids and 3 step-kids, and a grand-daughter! I am learning how to post stuff on the internet, it's a lot to learn, but very fun. So follow me?I like to do my crafts, shop and spend time with my family! I am adding going to and purchasing from Auctions to my list!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Budget Savvy Diva

14 FREE MP3 downloads    Amazon is offering 14 FREE MP3 downloads, great for Valentine’s Day. This offer is available internationally, for a limited time.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/thebudgetsavvydiva

No comments:

Post a Comment